By participating in this competition (Massenez 150th Competition), competitors acknowledge that they are aware of the following Terms and Conditions. Competitors also acknowledge that they will meet the following rules and regulations.
- All competitors must work for a register bar or restaurant within Australia
- The competitor must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- All competitors must be of legal drinking age (18) as of December 1, 2019
- Participation is limited to entrants working at a venue at the time of announcing the finalists (January 31, 2020)
- All rewards for venues will be given to the entrants’ place of employment as of January 31, 2020
- Participants place of employment must be purchasing and serving a Massenez liquor from Cerbaco Distribution as of January 1st, 2020.
- Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish
- Competition entry requirements involve (i) posting on Instagram (ii) using or displaying a Massenez product in such post and (iii) using the hashtag #Massenez150 in such post
- All entries must be uploaded onto Instagram before 10:00am January 30, 2020, AEST.
- Entrants must have a public profile on Instagram
- Finalists will be announced 13:00 January 31st, 2020, AEST
- Six (6) finalists will be selected at the time of announcement
- Finalists will be notified by Direct Message through Instagram
- Finalists will receive complementary flights to and from Melbourne from their nearest major city
- Finalists will be required to be in Melbourne on February 24, 2020
- Finalists will receive one night’s accommodation in Melbourne at the 24th of February, 2020
- Finalists will be liable for all other costs
- Competition entrants will be adjudicated based on creativity, visual appeal and their display of brand loyalty within their individual post.
- Entrants will be judged by Cerbaco Distribution representatives and Massenez Representatives.
- Finalists will be required to use the contents of a mystery box to create a cocktail at the Massenez 150th
- Finalists will be adjudicated at the Massenez 150th Party via a panel of judges, who will judge the following criteria
i. Visual appeal
iii. Taste, mouthfeel and finish
- One (1) finalists will be awarded with the victory entitling them to the following
i. Return flights to France from their nearest major city in October 2020
ii. Three (3) nights’ accommodation paid for in France curtesy of Massenez
- The victors place of employment as of January 31, 2020 will be awarded with 15% off all Massenez products via Cerbaco Distribution exclusively for the remainder of 2020 from February 25, 2020